Computer Blue Screens When Using Mods and Frosty Mod Manager

c0l1nM4

I installed Frosty Mod Manager to use mods from this site. I only installed a few, which were all cosmetic mods such as; Dark Empire Luke, Robotic Legs Darth Maul, and the Battle Damaged Darth Vader. The day I installed them they worked fine online and offline and did not show as conflicting with each other in Frosty Mod Manager. I played for quite awhile actually, probably around 2 hours. The next day I booted up the game along with the same mods in Frosty and while I was in the menu screen my computer blue screened. So after my computer rebooted I removed the three mods I had installed and I again launched it through Frosty and my computer blue screened once again, except this time right as I launched the game. I then uninstalled Frosty Mod Manager and any stray files of the mods that may have been left on my computer and I launched Battlefront II through origin to see If my game files had been corrupted. Surely enough my computer blue screened AGAIN when I launched the game. I then followed that by repairing the game which still did absolutely nothing and I still got blue screened. The only fix that worked was reinstalling the game completely. So am I making a rookie mistake? I followed a tutorial online of how to correctly install Frosty Mod Manager and the few mods I installed worked flawlessly, yet the day after I got blue screen, after blue screen, after blue screen. I would really like to know why this is happening and if there is some way I can avoid this as I haven't been able to find a fix for my problem anywhere and everyone online it seems have had nothing like this happen to them that I could find. I would like to try and use some mods again but I don't want to have to reinstall the game which took about three hours to do.

Thanks in advance,

Colin

Edited by c0l1nM4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...