shirt aralor mesh problem

Drifterkane

there seems to be a shirt aralor mesh problem going on and multiple stearm body things of meshes not working either. so morrowind won't start. i have it installed out in C folders and not in any program files 86x. i'm using mods with wrye mash. it says everything is working on the mods end but basic problems seem to be the issue.

Edited by Drifterkane

oh yeah, and also, whenever i try to open up my morrowind wrye mash, it seems i always have to install it. does it mean anything? also, what is my mod list? the one from wrye mash? as for mlox, i tried to search for it and nothing came up in any of my folders. as for the warnings text file, there's already one in my morrowind directory. and what about the morrowind.ini? the morrowind.ini is there in the morrowind drectory.

ok, thanks for any help.

Edited by Drifterkane

ok, so i think the problem lies in wrye mash working on. because i then used 'some' mods in wrye mash setup and it still was working. is there something to do in morrowind wrye mash to look over all the files in the wrye mash setup to overlook all mods on the wrye mash list? does anybody know how ton work it? i'm gonna look on the advice page again that came with it.

the problem with shirt aralor may be some mod renaming it (e.g. some BTB mod), but really you need to learn at least how to get/post your loading order as text list from Mash or MLOX else it is nearly impossible for people to help you better

Edited by abot