Ebon hawk problems

demonice00

so im hoping someone can help me this. Ive been playing kotor 2 for a wile now love the game but i just into modding and ive downloaded a few and its made teh game much more enjoyable but ive run into an issue so i downloaded the mod for baodur so he could have some decent armor that was unique for him but ever since then everytime i go into the ebon hawk nothing happens. Like on peragus when u finish and u do the turret mini game and after that ur supposed to have a convo with atton and kreia and the droid. I dont have that i just zone in and im still in a party with atton and the droid kreia isnt even on the ship i cant acces the map or anything its like im just stuck there cant exit the ship cant do anything. If i try to talk to atton i just keep having the same convo over and over about kriea and her hand but nothing happens if i go to her quarters its empty none of the ship is exlplored. Im just really lost so i thought if i skipped perargus that would change it and nope so i downloaded the skip peragus mod played through telos talked to atris did all that got in teh ship the little cutscen happened where u see ur trial and have the brief chat with ur team but after that the ship is empty no atton no droid no kriea no nothing theres also some new workbench in teh ship for headgear which i have no idea where that came from. If anyone has any ideas or could help id really appericate it. One last thing i did try removing the armor mod for baodur and either i didnt do it right or it didnt help becasue nothing is changed still the same problems.