Photo

becoming very glitchy !

2 replies to this topic

jellymould1

jellymould1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Has ANYONE got any ideas as to why  my LOG2 has become very  "boggy" ? it has really started to slow down.

I did have this a long while ago with another game &  someone had a patch to stop it.

I do have the latest patches installed too?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

KnifeFightsAtTeddys

KnifeFightsAtTeddys

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Has ANYONE got any ideas as to why  my LOG2 has become very  "boggy" ? it has really started to slow down.

I did have this a long while ago with another game &  someone had a patch to stop it.

I do have the latest patches installed too?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hi jellymould1,

can you tell me more about your system?

- Windows version

- graphics card and driver version

- Legend of Grimrock 2 version (main menu, lower right corner; newest version on Windows is 2.2.4)

Did you start a new game, or load an savegame?

Are you playing the main campaign, or a custom dungeon?

jellymould1

jellymould1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Hiya KnifeFight at Teddys, im running Win 8.1, its an i7 cpu with 16 gig mem but not sure what Gfx card it is. Its a gaming laptop ( Lenovo)

LOG 2 version  2.2.4

I am playing a custom game ( not on line) = The allure of nightfall.

I have played approx 30 various mods most of which have been great with the performance.

After completing roughly 19 of the 25 odd levels, the game started to get jittery / boggy , as if someone has suddenly replaced my Cpu for a Z80 !!!.

I have since deleted approx 90% of my saved games, and deleted the cfg file ( which will automatically rewrite a new one once you boot up the game again. i have also loaded a previous mod which used to be fine but THAT is doing the same thing now !!!

so, i am at a loss.

Its a shame because i have been playing this game for a few years now with many of the mods/ dungeons and its what i look forward to most evenings ( apart from a packet of hobnobs)

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

Edited by jellymould1, 04 January 2020 - 07:50 PM.

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 1.018 seconds