Hi guys,

I would love to disable pots completely (nourishment 0) so I am not tempted to eat them instead of buying food. I tried to edit the food.xml but it doesn't work, maybe because I play on hardcore? If anyone had the time to either make this little plugin or instruct me where to change the variables for hardcore, I would be much obliged.

Thank you!

You probably only edited item ID "6198800d-2524-4b66-b9ca-b640e2ae99f5", which is the Normal mode pot. Hardcore mode pot has a unique ID: "4adfbd53-aeed-42a8-b79a-9acad76c6351".

You probably know, but you simply need to edit it like this:

<row alcohol_content="0" cooked_item_id="" decay_time_hours="24" dried_item_id="" food_subtype_id="" food_type_id="2" health_benefit="0" item_id="4adfbd53-aeed-42a8-b79a-9acad76c6351" max_status="20" nutrition_benefit="0" refresh_benefit="0" short_term_nutrition_benefit_ratio="" smoked_item_id="" />

• 3 months later...

You probably only edited item ID "6198800d-2524-4b66-b9ca-b640e2ae99f5", which is the Normal mode pot. Hardcore mode pot has a unique ID: "4adfbd53-aeed-42a8-b79a-9acad76c6351".

You probably know, but you simply need to edit it like this:

<row alcohol_content="0" cooked_item_id="" decay_time_hours="24" dried_item_id="" food_subtype_id="" food_type_id="2" health_benefit="0" item_id="4adfbd53-aeed-42a8-b79a-9acad76c6351" max_status="20" nutrition_benefit="0" refresh_benefit="0" short_term_nutrition_benefit_ratio="" smoked_item_id="" />

Funny, that I'm looking into an overhaul mod to balance food out, and ending up doing my own, would never know how to find these item_id pots like that, even having a hardcore mode one. Funny thing is that both of these also happen to have a pickable_item entry, the first for lentil soup it seems, I wonder if they're really the same and could perhaps be found on shops to buy.

But anyway, what I was looking is to understand the other stats like "max_status" and "short_term_nutrition_benefit_ratio", do you have any what those are about?