Ankansss

I've looked all over the internet i've have searched for mods, but i cant find anything.... so now im turning here, to the forums (havent found any treads about this)

Basically all i want is to change the weight and damage of the "2076 World Series bat" in fallout 4.

i've tried changing the damage output on normal bats and it worked so i thought "okey, its as simple as that" But nothing happens when i try to change it on the 2076 bat.

I found the weapon in CK (i think) but it says its obsolete (DN070WorldSeriesBat_OBSOLETE).

Im extremly new to modding, so i barely have any idea of what im doing.

But when i look at the MGEF of the world series bat it has a script, do i have to tamper with that in order change the damage or is there something else im missing?

OR is there a mod which does what i want but i have completely missed it?

All tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Without givng too much away concerning this little quest, I believe that bat is part of the Jamaica Plains Treasure. Why not go and pick it up and see what you can do with it.

Yeah that much i know, but when im in the Creation Kit and try to change the base damage and weight of the weapon nothing changes. But it works for the regular baseball bats.