Adoption bug?

Deleted48714688User

Did you use the restorations "Bless Home" spell home on Mammoth manor? After using the "moving" dialog on one of the kids they wont move to the new home until you leave them, so go do something else & they should turn up at the new home a little later. Important: If you are using a child mod like TKAA, be sure to read and follow the inst. in the description and sticky for whatever version of the child overhaul you're using.

Edited by Baer2x4

Did you use the restorations "Bless Home" spell home on Mammoth manor? After using the "moving" dialog on one of the kids they wont move to the new home until you leave them, so go do something else & they should turn up at the new home a little later. Important: If you are using a child mod like TKAA, be sure to read and follow the inst. in the description and sticky for whatever version of the child overhaul youHi

Hi, I am not using that mod and I had no knowledge of the "bless home spell" the kids dialog does not give me the option to move

Did you use the restorations "Bless Home" spell home on Mammoth manor? After using the "moving" dialog on one of the kids they wont move to the new home until you leave them, so go do something else & they should turn up at the new home a little later. Important: If you are using a child mod like TKAA, be sure to read and follow the inst. in the description and sticky for whatever version of the child overhaul you're using. the bless hoe

The bless home spell finally worked, thanks!! :happy: