[SE]Breton Knight Armor 2.0

RusHHoster

On new year's holidays, I accidentally came across the mod "Breton Knight Armor" by Nevermind43, which I tried back in 2014, and which I refused because of the existing bugs and lack of sane HDT physics. What was my surprise that after so many years, not one of the people, and did not bring to mind the mod yourself, and the official release of this mod on SSE did not fix more than one problem, which I mentioned above. I wonder if that's true. Or, one of the people made a mod for themselves, adding some details to the armor (like a medallion and blue bandages), as well as fixing bugs and adding HDT physics. If there are such people, then show up. Otherwise I'll have to do it myself. Happy New year to all!

• 3 months later...

I improved the Breton Knight Armor model by Nevermind43 as planned in the absence of outside help. See the screenshots: But due to my inexperience, I can't make a new UV scan and create textures with all the maps (normal, specular, etc.). So I ask who can take it personally or help me do it by explaining how and where to do it. Thanks! (The model will not be distributed to the public due to Nevermind43 rights) Q7g46hZ.png

Edited by AlexD1945

Looking forward to this <3 I am currently playing ESO with this costume <3

Unfortunately I won't be able to post this modification for two reasons:

1) I do not have and could not have permission to question and post this mod, since I only finished the model Newermind43.

2) I do not think that I will be able to texture it qualitatively, since my knowledge is not enough in this case.

Therefore, I seek help from knowledgeable people.

If you are interested in the original mod, then here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59544 - Skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6701/ - SSE

Thank you for the links but I already used it in the past together with the altmer and nord. . the armors are great but I stopped using it because it doesnt fit my game style now, the armors are generally too HQ compared to the vanilla stuffs :) anyways I hope someone will be available soon to help :)

Thank you for the links but I already used it in the past together with the altmer and nord. . the armors are great but I stopped using it because it doesnt fit my game style now, the armors are generally too HQ compared to the vanilla stuffs :smile: anyways I hope someone will be available soon to help :smile:

Thank you for support. :happy: I also think that they are too out of step with the rest of the equipment in terms of quality. I'm going to fix these problems if I can texture the armor. I will also fix the standard parameters of armor and weapons, and add other materials to improve equipment without creating an imbalance. And most importantly, I have plans to add HDT physics, which is very lacking in this armor .

Edited by AlexD1945

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...