Scrap repopulating

DaddyBubba

One of my favorite things to do is to clean up the game world after playing the game. Lately I have noticed that one place in particular, and it is a favorite cleanup spot, is the hotel in far harbor continually repopulates scrap after i clean it up. In a previous playthru this did not happen but does now. It is the only place I noticed doing so. I have all of the stc and sts mods on board in their proper order as well as scrap fallout above them and scrap everything below them. I have spent hours playing with the order to no avail. Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

Heya DB! Ok, so something that I noticed in your post. You mention STS and STC. Scrap that Settlement? Are you playing on a console? Or did these mods finally get released for PC?

On the consoles, at least on the PS4, when I played on it, if you had any kind of mod that altered a cell, that you added to the game after scrapping that cell, the cell would respawn to the match the new mod. And it would bug, and not let you scrap the new stuff.