how to load 2 mods at once

darksun1970

hi, I've been trying to load the mod that fixes dashing and the mod that fixes the base power bug concurrently, but I'm totally code illiterate. what would the syntax be to load the text for both fixes into the same AssemblyInfo.cs file? are both Guid's required or just one, and if so, which? would these be all under the General Information assembly: field or would they be separate entries appended at the bottom of the text? any help would be greatly appreciated (and by help I mean please cut and paste your fix into a post, i'm that illiterate). Thanks!

had multiple issues where the injector never created the file, so I made my own, in probably the wrong place, then backed out and found the right directory, dropped all the .zip files into the mod folder and tried to unzip them but they all tried to overwrite each other, so I assumed they all had to be loaded into the same src and properties folder. guess I'll try to unzip them into their own individual folders. Endersblade, how did you get them to load? did you drop the .zip files into the mod folder and move on or did you unzip them into their own individual folders?

had multiple issues where the injector never created the file, so I made my own, in probably the wrong place, then backed out and found the right directory, dropped all the .zip files into the mod folder and tried to unzip them but they all tried to overwrite each other, so I assumed they all had to be loaded into the same src and properties folder. guess I'll try to unzip them into their own individual folders. Endersblade, how did you get them to load? did you drop the .zip files into the mod folder and move on or did you unzip them into their own individual folders?

nU7wzia.jpg