Gen 2.9 Synth (Broken Mask/Mr.Carter)(+G2 Dogs/Gorillas)

ImmortalAbsol

Not ready for field testing, broke out like Nick and DiMA, or was the most advanced yet and was freed by a sympathetic Patriot.

I'd like to see a Synth(or two) like Nick or DiMA but with the gen two plastic body shell a realistic skin tone, hair and a generic boston settler voice.

They were essentially as close to Gen3's as possible while staying mechanical.

Perhaps his sudden and out of character rampage was the result of his electro-mechanical memory space running out.

There is the issue that he is dead, to combat this I think you could choose Acadia or the Railroad to repair him, and advise him on how to offload memories to servers (DiMA) or that he will either have to do a Curie and upgrade, or delete unimportant memories selectively and have a Railroad caretaker remind them to clear memory often enough and keep a detailed diary for themselves.

&/or

A Female and a Child Gen 2.9 were made and the eventual experiment was to see if this small family could integrate into society.

You awaken then from storage and they want you to take them to find out what happened to their male counterpart (or save him with them, if you are using both ideas.

Other cool things in the storage room could be Institute bird drones, a gen 2 looking dog(the dog mannequin mod looks very close), and a gen 2 looking Gorilla.

I'm happy to share more ideas if someone want to help me flesh out some vague story points.