TexMod Error EVERY TIME

redrat9595

I've never used TexMod. I won't begin to say I'm familiar with it, but I'm pretty familiar with the modding scene in general. For some reason, TexMod gives a "D'OH" error message every time I load a .TPF file. I downloaded one for military camouflage armor as well as weapons updates, which didn't work. I also made a pack myself and couldn't get it to work either. I'd supply a log file or something along those lines (as is normally procedure) but it doesn't seem to have one and I certainly don't know what is going on. A walkthrough or similar guide would be appreciated, but I've already tried the video on here and I didn't forget the .log file, so I've no clue what's up.

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) effort,

Red

Edited by redrat9595

• 3 weeks later...

Same error here. I followed the instructions with the Military Retexture Mod but get the error every time. If I don't load the texture packs TexMod will run XCOM just fine. If I try to load any package it gives the error.

Out of curiosity, do we have any of these in common? Here's a list of possible offenders. If anyone knows if anything could cause an issue, let me know.

-Windows 7 Ultimate

-AMD GPU with NO graphics CARD

-Ran as administrator; any legacy/compatibility options I need?

-No CD drive

-Steam enabled CD version

And is there a debugging mode or any error log or anything for this? Maybe an alternate program even?

• 7 years later...