Punkn

I'm 99.9% positive that there are not any tutorials/topics relating to this matter --- however, I've been wrong many-o-times before --- but if I am in fact mistaken, a point in the right direction via link would even be appreciated at this point.

I've been working on some projects, and one of the "things" I am having trouble with figuring out (due to my massive lack of experience with scripting on my own) is how to create a bathtub that holds water which can heal players upon entering the bath. I've come across just a few mentions on the topic, although what I've found hasn't been very helpful. The closest I've come to finding a solution was on Steam forums --- which I'm unable to post on since all our games are purchased on my son's account --- that suggested using the "defaultCastOnTriggerSCRIPT" / using a trigger box. While that serves as a good starting point, I'm still clueless on how to achieve my goal using this method... although I was hoping for some way to do this that would be easily followed by my "simple-self".

Any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated! This bath is needed in two of my projects, one of which is the second chapter to our "Reborn" mod which I'd really REALLY love to get finished and out of my hair so I can focus on the other projects that I'm severely behind on!

Have a look at "Kriemen's Script Tutorial" on the Skyrim LE section. I cover how to make an undressing bath and also how to add a healing / boost to it. The included esp is for LE. But, opening and saving in CK for SE will convert it.. There are several other scripts described and all are free to use in your own mods. Hope this can be of help.

I don't know how your bath is designed or what the player is going to sit on, but you might try taking a usable chair or bench and applying the arkay shrine script to it, so when you sit down (activate) it applies the blessing. Then you could create your own blessing that does just a heal, or whatever you like.) This won't be perfect, as I think it will apply again when you get out of the chair, but it may give you a way to get a working something. From there, you can study it and perhaps find a way to make improvements on that.