Help with New Vegas Mod Conflicts in NMM (Vortex) Please

bratbatman

Hi I am returning to Fallout New Vegas after many years and even though I used Mods before in games like New Vegas and Skyrim, I have forgotten most of the stuff I used to know back then like doing basic edits in Xedit, creating bashed patches etc.

The UI for Nexus Mod Manager has completely changed and I for one find the new UI very un-intuitive. Previously it just asked if you wanted to overwrite files when you were installing a mod and you could easily reorder plugins.

Now it is very confusing and it is telling me that I have a few conflicts in the mods I have installed.

Anyways, here's a couple of screenshots of the mods I have installed and the conflicts in NMM (Vortex)

I am hoping someone here is expert enough in NV modding and Vortex to quickly be able to tell me which mods I am supposed to load before and after other mods that they are conflicting with.

Hi I am returning to Fallout New Vegas after many years and even though I used Mods before in games like New Vegas and Skyrim, I have forgotten most of the stuff I used to know back then like doing basic edits in Xedit, creating bashed patches etc.
The UI for Nexus Mod Manager has completely changed and I for one find the new UI very un-intuitive. Previously it just asked if you wanted to overwrite files when you were installing a mod and you could easily reorder plugins.
Now it is very confusing and it is telling me that I have a few conflicts in the mods I have installed.
Anyways, here's a couple of screenshots of the mods I have installed and the conflicts in NMM (Vortex)
I am hoping someone here is expert enough in NV modding and Vortex to quickly be able to tell me which mods I am supposed to load before and after other mods that they are conflicting with.

You need to look at each mod description page, and read which mods are supposed to be installed before or after the other mods.

LOAD BEFORE and LOAD AFTER are for Textures and Meshes, instead of having to install everything in the exact correct order, like in NMM, you can install your mods, and AFTER they are installed you can pick which Meshes and Textures overwrite each other by choosing Load Before/Load After

You have to get that information from the Mod Description pages, where modders will usually say "Make sure MY mod is INSTALLED AFTER that Other Mod, meaning in Vortex Terms, you make that mod LOAD AFTER the other mod.