Small mod edit request.

zetabyte27

Hi all. Newbie to modding. Playing Fallout 4 for the first time and instantly took to Automatron. Love it. Only thing I downloaded some mods for to add in stuff Bethesda should have added anyway.

So there's this mod for a few additional voice modules. I have been going through the mod in Creation Kit (first time using it) and cannot for the life of me figure out how to add one more. The mod author is unlikely to respond. All I want is the voice module of those dead Mr. Handy workers at Graygarden that sound like a dial-up connection. So that would be literally all they say.

Bonus points if it's possible for their dialogue to not show any subtitles and if they don't say anything unless you explicitly press 'E'. I can tell this is something really simple to do but I just can't figure out the connections in the .esp file of all those weird objects and stuff.

Thanks for reading. Fingers crossed someone steps up.

Also, not sure if it would be legal to attach the mod on this post so I'll wait for a person willing to help.

Edit: I've been messing around and have got to the point where the Graygarden voice module option shows up in the workbench but no audio plays when a bot speaks with that. I extracted the five .fuz files of the RobotGraygardenWorker entity and copy pasted them over and over and renamed them manually like all the others the mod adds lol. Someone more knowledgeable pls help.

Edit 2: I'm so close. I've found where to link the sound files. Only problem being I can't understand how to add a new sound file to the Audio Box. Apparently you have to record first and then replace it manually but this archaic piece of s*** software overwrites all the preexisting sound files and I have to start all over. God Bethesda is f***ing horrible at making stuff.

Edit 3: I did it :P .

Edited by zetabyte27