• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
It depends on which ogre you mean, You'll find an ogre multiple times in the game.

If it's the first dungeon you find, you'll have to show malbona that you fully trust him. That means standing in a narrow hallway with an ogre running straight at you.

Spoiler

samadchaz

samadchaz

Unknown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
tried it already
the ogre charges and teleported to back and attacks from behind

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@samadchaz I talked to another player who an issue that sounds a lot like yours. I can't reproduce that problem, but he fixed it by removing the mod and re-installing it. If you save the game first you will be able to continue from your last save. Please give that a try if you still have problems.

yandros888

yandros888

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
First off, great job. I cant figure out the solution to the "door in the middle of the room" puzzle. I probably missed the hint somewhere but if its in one of the three scrolls Im certainly not realizing it.

Thanks in advance.

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@yandros888 Thanks for trying my mod! To solve the "door in the middle of the room" puzzle, you need to find the "mark of the dragon". It is a mark on one of the walls in that room.
Spoiler
Enjoy rest of the puzzle!

Edited by Mahric, 20 December 2012 - 06:32 AM.

yandros888

yandros888

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, Im back after finishing the dungeon and I have to say that it has been a pleasure to play. The only grievance I have is that the "questions" section is a tad long but hey, its long forgotten.

Thanks again.

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thanks for getting back to me! It's not the first time I heard the "questions too long" complaint. I'll definately keep it in mind with my nex mods if I do something similar. Thanks again!

samadchaz

samadchaz

Unknown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Hi I found those wine bottle behind the curtains! but did not know what to do?
but that was a great adventure! kudos and endorsed.

wedjeus

wedjeus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Good mod !
I loved the adventure cause there is a good scenario.
Little drawbacks :
- Text scrolling is sometimes a little too slow.
- the dungeon is maybe a little too much linear ; you can't be lost.
- Fights are not really a challenge in normal mode (except for the final boss)

great job anyway ! nice scripting adventure.

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thank you all for the positive replies.

@samadchaz: The wine has no use, except that you went down there in the first place to get some. So I had to put some wine in there.

@wedjeus: The slow text scrolling is something I did on purpose for people who don't have English as their first language, or are just slow in reading/understanding. This is solved in my furute mods, where text will be printed in a dialog (yay). And about the other two things, you are absolutely right.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.975 seconds