My follower's breast lifted

anzio10

Hello, I'm new to modding so I have no idea what causing the problem. I'm also new to this forum . I have searched through internet for the solution and I've found nothing so i don't know anywhere else to ask for help other than this forum.

I have 3 big busty milkers followers.All of my big tiddy follower's tits are lifted like my dong when I'm alone at night doing research about japanese culture. Also, when they're running, their milk jugs didn't jiggle naturally like its have seizures. I've tried reinstalling physics mod and follower mod but alas, all my effort are in vain.

I'm hoping to find the solution to my problem here.

Edited by anzio10

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao! well, could it be a "skeletal" issue? Teehee...

Best bet, is to go to the original mods page. And click Requirements. Make sure you got the requirement mods (if any) installed.

I Always "investigate" a mod like that before I install it. Read any posts on the mod page.. Etc.

Other than that, I can't help you. Good luck man! ;)

c0ax599

I concur with c0ax599. With all due respect, you need to do your homework.

My only advise is this. If you're using 3BBB, use the CBP only version. it'll make your life easier. Also make sure CBP (ie Sinful CBP) is installed correct, and your HDT framework as well. And when creating your body in bodyslide, make sure the build morphs checkbox is checked

Use the physics, special, advanced, or amazing. The stock CBBE, 3BBB, etc are static, and last time I was reading through 3BBB posts, fantasy had some sort of issue on bounce...might have been fixed might not idk.