Leliana/Morrigan Love Triangle Glitch

GoldPenStreaks

Unsure if this is under the correct category; it's my first time navigating the forums.

Basically, in my current playthrough of DAO i romanced Morrigan and Leliana. I was with Morrigan first purely because her quest advanced quicker than Leliana this time around, but eventually I ended up having high romantic affinity with both of them. I broke up with Morrigan so I could stay with Leliana, and now there's something wrong with Leliana's romance path.

I have exhausted every single discussion with her and I have increased her affinity to above 91 (as this is the score in which she'll invite me to her tent) but for whatever reason, anytime I talk to her she doesn't initiate this dialogue with me. The options I can choose include "let's go to bed" at the very top, but when I click it she says something along the lines of "oh are you sure youre ready?" as if she'd already asked me to bed but I said I wanted to wait.

I've never had the caramel pudding discussion with her, so I reloaded to a bit before her affinity reached 91 so the "let's go to bed" option is not available. Even if i try to increase her affinity without gifts, she still won't initiate the conversation. It always just defaults to acting as if we had the convo, and I denied her tent request.

What I would like to know is: is there a way to force her to initiate the caramel pudding dialogue with me, maybe through console commands or a mod? The only mods I have installed are "QUIDAO fixpack" and "make your companions very noisy and talkative". I've tried using the dialogue tweaks mod but it doesn't help either.

Any input would be appreciated, I just want her to invite me to bed!