Better stores animals teleporting into my no entry areas.

alicethered

I use the better stores mod strictly for the animals that can be used without farming for food.

That being said it would be nice if I could cage them up to stop them from roaming.
These animals seem to think that its best if they teleport right in the room im in even if its the roof of the settlement, without even trying to walk-path.

I don't have the problem with settlers teleporting much (they usually get stuck in the ground and stay there when they get into trouble)

Now i've seen mods like "no rad scorpion tunneling" and "No more teleporting creatures"
Where they have just shut off a keyword for the tunneling-teleportain....

Is there a keyword for normal teleportation?
Has it already been used by settler mods?

-( I know that teleportation in fallout 4 started as a workaround for companions for elevators but adding it as a spell to every creature of the wasteland was a HUGE mistake....Fallout 3 never had teleporting enemies and it worked just fine....)-

If you can turn off the keyword for teleportation spell then it would also be nice to add that to all the enemies in the game.
(because when the pathing fails when they attack settlements they teleport right next to you, regardless of weather you have the room closed or not, or even if you are on the roof)

Heyas Alice! From what I'm reading of what you're describing, that's technically not a teleport function.

It's a moveto function. Which, should ONLY be in effect on companions, via mods. Aside from the monsters that use it. But yeah, that shouldnt be affecting your settlements NPCs.

Keyword, I'm afraid not, the companion usage of it is via script.