Skyrim SE Modded - Physics not working quite right

Urnus

Hello Guys. Got recently into Skyrim Modding (I loved the game even in Vanilla!).

But I encountered some problems with my wishmods.

I got 2 somewhat major problems.

1st:

My game got bright as hell due to the Ultimate Immersion TP -> how can I configure it?

2nd (main reason I am here, and I am sure that this was asked before):

My aim is to get sex-scenes properly working.

I got some Mods installed (linked via pictures) and the Bodyparts (Ass, Breasts, and sometimes stomach) get deformed af, the get stretched, inverted and so on...

Please tell me what I have to fix, install further, delete.

well first, for the brightness issue, you could download a mod like Imaginator, that allows you to adjust screen variables "on the fly" (quote because it's technically not "on the fly", but effectively is.

on the second issue of screwy body physics... Did you happen to pick the SMP install for your body physics? If so, idk. I use the CPB only and it works pretty well, without breast cavitation or drooping to the floor, stomach works well etc. I'd avoid SMP unless you have a truly SOA system and time to screw around. But that's just my opinion...

PS> Hmm.... Above commentary was without examining your mod list... I see no evidence that you've installed an HDT engine or the requisite body types (or for that matter the XP32 skeleton). How are you getting any physics without those installed?

PPS> 3BBB and BHUNP are the two most recent body styles for CBBE and UNP respectively, fyi.

Getting rid of Vortex to install and manage mods is half the problem solved. There's a few fans of Vortex who will defend it against all odds, but the truth is that Vortex needs a lot of changes before it will become a viable candidate to compete with NMM or MO2. I've tried it twice, the last time from last Christmas until New Year and I've gone back to NMM out of frustration. Uninstalled it and will probably never ever use it again.

NMM on GitHUB. You'll become a mutch happier individual. I've installed and uninstalled thousands of mods with NMM and never had any serious problems with it. I's simple and does what needs doing, nothing more and certainly nothing less.

Deformation of body parts is because you've installed several (or at least two) mods that change bodies and that are incompatible with each other. Get rid of the Ultimate Immersion mod. Has more bugs than textures.

For physics to be applied to a body you'll need to install BodySlide and CBBE. You can use UNP bodies, but support for those is rapidly waning. You'll need to adapt all armors and clothing to the body you're using in BodySlide so that A) the clothes and armor fit the body without clipping and B) to have physics appear even when wearing clothes and/or armor that are physics capable. You can choose between several options and even install and use most of them at the same time. BMP, BBB, CBP, CBPC. Stay away from SMP Skinned Mesh for the time being. Needs updating because not working properly.

• 6 months later...

Getting rid of Vortex to install and manage mods is half the problem solved. There's a few fans of Vortex who will defend it against all odds, but the truth is that Vortex needs a lot of changes before it will become a viable candidate to compete with NMM or MO2. I've tried it twice, the last time from last Christmas until New Year and I've gone back to NMM out of frustration. Uninstalled it and will probably never ever use it again.

I've had similar problems with nmm and mo2, there's just been no real reason to ever use either of them when vortex actually does a lot more s#*! then both combined honestly.