[LE] Weird Pyramid Head shadow

AlexJ96

It came with no hands. I have not changed anything to the gauntlets before coming here. Plus, it doesn't line up with any other gauntlets or the hands. It's weird. I tried copying the bone weights, but nothing. It won't hold anything normally, and it's looks kinda weird when I have spells equipped. Here is a picture:

Oh, the hands aren't separate. It was hard to tell in your original pictures, I just assumed it was.

So, it's going to take a lot more work to fix it beccause they are smaller than they should be. Using the vanilla hands just as a reference you'll need to scale/move/increase the gloves to as close a fit as you can to the hands, then copy weights. Delete the vanilla hands before exporting.

I loaded the mesh into Outfit Studio, loaded the vanilla hands mesh and tried scaling them, moving them around, but to no avail. Another idea that came to me was to try to match up each finger or number of fingers close together then copy their bone weights. It looked like it might work, but the gauntlets just have some weird default finger positions. Oh, and something else, it appears that they actually move in-game, they do wrap around weapons, but it's just the weird finger position. It's very weird. The whole armor doesn't even come with the regular 2 weight option meshes, _0 and _1. It's just one file to rule them all.

I tried a different way to overcome this: Re-texture the armor. I made it black and now I can use another pair of black or dark gauntlets with it. It looks better ,too, this way. Thanks for everything, Hanaisse. You helped me get the main armor to work, which is why I came here in the first place.

Edited by AlexJ96