help with cleaning a mod in xedit.

Hey. I have my own flora mod and wanted to use elements of Misty pines overhaul to test them together. I deleted all the static trees placed by misty pines overhaul, so in worldspace it gives unresolved error for where ever a tree was placed by that mod. Next I ran quick auto clean mode in xedit. but it did not remove the errors?? did I miss something? Underdelete and disable references function is obsolete but I think that would have been the way to do it in the past.

I only want to keep the ground mist records but there is way too many to do it manually. For an example of just how many records of mist there are, I changed reference ID of the mist to a new one and it was going for 45 minutes before I ended up just killing the program.

This image is after running the Quick Auto Clean function https://imgur.com/kEB6zI1

Think I figured it out. copy all worldspace records into new esp as override. copy the mist static as override into new esp. Make a new mist static id in the new esp, then select the previous mist and select change referencing records, change it to you newly created mist id form. then run the cleaning tool. Incase anyone else has this issue ans only wants to copy one or two static ids from a mod into their worldspace.