Shield recharge help - 2 and pre-sequel

vulcanxh558

Need help please.

I've been away from playing Borderlands 2 for a couple of weeks and now I've come back to it. However I have an issue that my red shield bar wont recharge meaning my chances of surviving are very slim. The only way it goes back full is if I use a med kit, or log out and back in.

I've done what I've read on other forums and posts about swapping characters but that doesn't solve it. The odd thing is, i started a new game on Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and its the same on there.

The red bar drops when I get hit and no matter how long I wait, it never recharges in both games which makes me think its a file somewhere that's dodgy but I don't know where.

Can anyone suggest something to try and its very frustrating not being able to progress either game

Thanks

• 3 months later...

The "red shield bar" is your health. Unless you have an ability to regenerate health, find a medkit, or level up, you don't heal. It's not a bug.

One thing I missed going from BL1 to 2 was in 1 you could carry medkits to use when you get injured. :'(