Hello, don't know did anyone know it yet, but I will post the fix here.
This is the simple fix that made Aetherial Crown working to store and remove the Standing stones.
- The Aetherial Crown does not store any Standing stones, It just acts as a mere regular circlet.
- Add the Aetherial Crown via console command without starting the quest or not complete the quest "Lost to the Ages".
- Complete the quest "Lost in the Ages" without craft the Aetherial Crown (craft the Shield or the Staff instead), and add the Crown via console command because you want it.
- You're using the mods that allow you to craft all the Aetherial items, but you don't craft the Crown first.
Root of cause:
- You don't craft the Aetherial Crown (first) at the end of "Lost to the Ages" quest, and add/craft it later after the quest. This will skip the quest that link with the "Aetherial Crown" perk to trigger Aetherial Crown to work.
Solution 1: You want to get all the Aetherial items? By console command, but remember to craft the Crown fist at the end of the quest "Lost to the Ages".
Solution 2: Add the "Aetherial Crown" perk via Console Command, but that does nothing with the Crown, equip/unequip the Crown does not add/remove the stone's powers.
Solution 3: I have read somewhere that if you understand how to enhance an item via console command, then you can enhance the "Aetherial Crown" perk to any equipable items and it will work as an alternative for Aetherial Crown. Well, I just guess it thought, don't know it works or not.
Solution 4: You have already completed the quest without craft the Crown, and you don't want to start again or reload the save before you complete the quest, or you want to have the Crown without doing the quest, then use this:
- Make sure you already have an Aetherial Crown in your inventory (only one), the one you add via console command, or craft with the mod, the one that are not working. NOT the one you get from the testing room.
- Open Console Command and type: setstage DLC1LD_Postquest 0 (or maybe: completequest DLC1LD_Postquest).
- Enter and done.
+ DLC1LD_Postquest are the quest that will run if you craft the Crown at the end of "Lost to the Ages" quest, the quest will link the "Aetherial Crown" perk to the Crown that lie within the testing room and then replace the crafted Crown in your inventory with that linked Crown. That's why without complete the quest, the Crown will never work.
Alright, just testing a little and it's working for me, not sure for you.
Edited by zzarkness, 19 January 2020 - 07:10 PM.