Followers WAIT when you tell them to wait

Swordsguy2010

Could someone please make a mod or point me in the direction of a mod that, When you tell your Follower/s to wait in a location they will wait there until the heat death of the universe. until you tell them to follow you again. Not grow tired of waiting and f*** off and all the things you had in there inventories is officially Purged from existence the moment they decide to do this. this is REALLY annoying and it would be cool if there was a mod that fixes this. I tell you to wait! so you f***ing wait there until you die of Old age idc.

Edited by Swordsguy2010

Amazing Follower Tweaks had a bult in option to turn off Relax and they will stay exactly where you tell them to wait. Forever. This will also allow you to modify ai packages: class, skills, dual wielding, healer, etc. As well as having up to 5 (7 with the boost follower patch) and another optional patch for no friendly fire.

(Be sure to get any patches for any other dialogue mod you are using)

Just make sure you DON'T tell them to wait inside s dungeon AND forget where you left them.

If you do, and they are VANILLA followers, the is an NPC Tracker Flute mod that will put a quest marker on ANY and ALL vanilla followers.

Most custom followers (Inigo, Lucien, etc... Have a built in tracking system, and have a bult in STAY PUT system.)

Edited by Syddraf

Amazing Follower Tweaks had a bult in option to turn off Relax and they will stay exactly where you tell them to wait. Forever. This will also allow you to modify ai packages: class, skills, dual wielding, healer, etc. As well as having up to 5 (7 with the boost follower patch) and another optional patch for no friendly fire.

yeah that don't work, AFT causes a few issues with EFF so that can't happen. (i use EFF)

Â

yeah that don't work, AFT causes a few issues with EFF so that can't happen. (i use EFF)

That would have helped to know before hand.ð

Are you aware that EFF and AFT do exactly the same thing with minor differences?

Example AFT can turn relax OFF

Are you using vanilla or imported single or multiple followers? And is the main reason you use eff for the menu commands?

Vanilla what? imported? i just clicked download with manager and installed it (EFF mod)....not sure what your getting at..?? and yeah i prefer EFF over AFT because of the wheel menu and it adds a telepathy spell that you can command your followers from any distance. among other things.

Â

That would have helped to know before hand.ð

Are you aware that EFF and AFT do exactly the same thing with minor differences?

Example AFT can turn relax OFF

yeah and thats the problem. i had both of them at one point and my guy would sometimes ..stop moving for some reason, not freeze the game wouldn't freeze, i could still look around and open menus and all that but i just couldn't move. i would sheith my spell/blade and just stand there and i couldn't move or do anything other than open menus and quit the game, it would also effect any other entities in the room as well. some guy told me to remove one of them and it fixed the issue quit nicely. never had a problem like that since.

besides the effectiveness of either or isn't the topic of this thread, allz i want is a mod that when i tell an NPC to wait, they will wait there and use chairs and eat and drink or whatever..permanently until i come and get them, WHEN i want to come and get them. in no way should an NPC just leave my service and DELETE all the valuable items i had in there inventory/s upon leaving. even if i RUSH back to re enlist them the items are GONE, thats it. i don't want that to happen, thats an undesirable scenario. I tell them to wait....THEY WAIT! thats it end of story!.

Are you using vanilla or imported single or multiple followers? And is the main reason you use eff for the menu commands?

Â

Vanilla what? imported? i just clicked download with manager and installed it (EFF mod)....not sure what your getting at..?? and yeah i prefer EFF over AFT because of the wheel menu and it adds a telepathy spell that you can command your followers from any distance. among other things.

The follower(s) you are using, are they vanilla? Custom? Just one? More than one?