Beneficial nudity mod?

Jep1st

I was recently playing Fallout 4 and found a mod called "Beneficial nudity" by thehurtbear. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42630

Could it be possible to make a similar mod to SSE? I've had this idea of making a "primitive and wild" build with a wood elf who would basically live of the land, run around naked (because why not? :D) and generally avoid people and larger towns as much as possible but the big issue is that if you walk around without any apparel, you miss out a lot of possible enchanted gear.

The Fallout 4 version of this mod makes you more sneaky and gives a small charisma boost so maybe something similar might work in SSE? Maybe give the player e.g. extra 15% better sneaking and/or muffle while fully unclothed but still allow the player to wear jewelry?

Another idea could be to have mod that simply gives you invisible clothes that you could enchant. There might all ready be one but I wasn't able to find any.

Third idea might be something like "equipable war paint" or something like that that you could "wear" and enchant which would further increase the "primitive" look.