Photo

Video Tutorial Series FO4/Skyrim (Blender/Outfit Studio/3DS/NifSkope)

tutorial tutorials video skyrim fallout4 fallout blender 3dsmax bodyslide outfitstudio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LogicFoxX

LogicFoxX

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

This seems like the best section to put this. I want to do a video series on how to model 3d assets and incorporate them in the game on an ~almost~ professional level. :tongue:

Let me know what you think. If you'd like more or less. (Mods can move it if you think there is a better section for this)

Anyways, there are SOOO many people interested in modding, but the video tutorials for Bethesda games have been inactive for quite some time and have been since outdated with new programs. So, I thought I'd make a series on how to properly 3D model your favorite stuff or edit someone else's models for personal use, or whatever. Anyways, here we go!

FALLOUT 4

SKYRIM

Spoiler

If you have questions, post screenshots and as much info as you can think that relates to your problems. Feel free to ask for suggestions on how to do stuff. I have a decent understanding on 3D modeling. Also, critiques are welcome, if you think they will improve the quality of the videos.

Edited by LogicFoxX, 23 January 2020 - 08:09 PM.

Panarchy

Panarchy

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 48 posts

Hello! I was really interested in reading these tutorials, but the link appears to be broken (404 etc). Would you perhaps be able to post the tutorial here (or elsewhere)?

Crudecoronet

Crudecoronet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I was trying to follow this tutorial  How to make custom weapons for Fallout 4 from scratch [Tutorial] - YouTube and i made it to the creation kit but i get "failed to attach 3d for mod" when i try to replace the receiver like he did.  do you know how to fix this if so thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutorial, tutorials, video, skyrim, fallout4, fallout, blender, 3dsmax, bodyslide, outfitstudio

Page loaded in: 1.274 seconds