Get rid of robo brain / no more grey matter bubble head bots / Replace for something more appealing

Darkelia47

I had some decent automatrons after cleaning the hell of a torment mechanist mission. So I got some bones for them so I can use some animations but the thing is that I don't even want to see that robo brains anymore they're ugly as f*** and very distressing, So i want to completely get rid of them, and I mean make them dissapear from every source possible even from load screens or replace it for something less gross to see all the time. For instance i just disable every single one of them when encountered but i'm affraid they could be radiant kind of thing so that it's just putting some flex tape in the problem. I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: My intention is not to be rude or mean to the devs that take their time to design these enemies but plz I got so many mods to make almost any single humanoid race appealing let's be honest an exposed human brain is not the most appealing thing you can imagine. If you had any idea, any to get rid completely of them plz help me.

Edited by Darkelia47

• 2 weeks later...

I Found a Big barrier... Since there's no way for me to repack Dx10 ba2 files Mods over Robobrain got missing things (Most of them) but as a side effect I completely get rid of every single RobobrainHead reference in the game but strings. I Also replaced loadscreen with an Assaultron. Don't know if you're interested in this kind of stuff but for me was kind of what was looking for. If you wanted let me know, I don't think it's okay to upload it on nexus, so I'll just take any request.

There's a mod that replaces the brain with a teddy bear in a chair.

Where? It also replaces the mesh that is used for loading screens, I make a little replacement by my own BUT loose files are killing me, some sounds don't load sometimes it crash when crafting robots even in pieces unmodded and the most annoying the lookup failed error. Indeed, I want to test the mod you mention but I can find it, Could you please post the link or point me in the right direction.

EDIT: Forget it, Found it.

But it would not replace loadscreen mesh, misc meshes (robobrainInChair.nif) and vanilla robobrains maybe ?¿ Jezzebel head is an unique robopart right?

Edited by Darkelia47