[LE] Follower dialog not responding to click event

Archny

Hi everyone,

So I added new dialogues to my custom follower inside the vanilla quest "Dialogue Follower" and they are working well, they can follow me, wait, trade, do favor and dismiss with no problems.

But if they get hit in battle and then I try to talk to them the dialogue shows up on the screen but, with no possible interaction, they simple don't respond to mouse click nor the pressing of action key "E".

This is preventing my quest to continue since some dialogues shows only after a battle, theses dialogues are showing correctly when you interact with the follower, but I just can't click on them. But if I enter a new cell, then the new dialogues start to respond to click event normally.

Does anyone knows what could be causing this issue?

Edited by Archny

I wanted to point this thing out

I went and added a couple of new followers and for some weird reason the bug didn't happened to my Goat follower and my Cow follower (IMPORTANT: only when they are using their vanilla race)

Changing their race to a custom one, will cause the same bug to happen, the bug will persist even if you go and change their race back to the correspondent vanilla ones

PLEASE someone help me with this one. It's been a entire week with this bug, and fixing this bug it is crucial for my mod :sad:

did you generate seq file?

I have never seen dialogue show up that can't be clicked. I have seen condition checks not set right and go into game certain dialogue doesn't show up. But you have it show up,can't do anything with it but you load into different cell and then dialogue shows and works.

If you have generated seq file, I would look at condition checks and how you are scripting advancement of quest stages. Any pictures of quest stages and condition checks in dialogue and coding of advancement of quest stages would maybe be helpful.

Found a solution

I created a new VoiceType and added to my follower in Actor window under Traits Tab and changed the Voice Type to the newly created one.

I also added voice files(Audios) for each dialogue options.

Also use the Unfuzer tool (it is all better explained in one of DarkFox127 tutorials, link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMkVcekHUk