Even after Skyhold gets upgraded it never gets fixed and its driving me crazy. I've been looking for a mod that cleans it up and repairs it but as far as I can tell there's nothing. I assumed it would be one of the first things modders fix since at least to me its a glaring issue especially since theres a hole next to the war room, one in Cullen's Tower, one in the mage/templar tower and debris everywhere else and in every room. Can someone please do a mod for Skyhold Repairs? (Also I never understood why you couldn't have both the sparring ring and infirmary it seems like all the options for upgrades you could have at the same time so I'm confused why you can't) Edited by VrondisEyes

• 10 months later...

Necro'ing this topic, as someone who really enjoys having their own customizable castle in game, it's a big oversight that there was never an option to repair Skyhold completely. Especially strange given the huge importance placed upon it in game, you'd want your defendable fortress in tip top shape right? So for us who just want more immersion a mod fixing not just the spider webs, but also the holes in the walls which allow contemptable pigeons to besiege us daily would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I was working on such a mod, started it when I made the no spider webs mod but ran into issues. Hoping to continue it or release the cleaning as I go. But may need to look into another way of doing it. So far mainly the rubble is not there and cleaned up a little in Bull's room

U4h1sYi.png

Does have a few issues such as being able to walk on the invisible rubble and some objects still casting shadows but it is being made

Edited by Padme4000

Awesome Padme4000! Thank you so much, I'm currently on an Inquisition playthrough and still right before Skyhold, so you're timing is impeccable. :thumbsup: Hopefully this will also also be Daimod compatible like your remove Spider Webs, though I could understand if Frosty was easier.

Making stones invisible should be possible with daimm but I may need to import fixed walls so sadly those will be frosty only unless I can find another way around it.

• 4 weeks later...