Is Fallout NV.esm Disabled

aster56

Hello,

Firstly i am new to modding but i have tried to do my best in research before creating a new post.

I started to mod Fallout New Vegas a few days ago, i am using Vortex, and has gone smoothly for the most part but now i have an issue with falloutNV crashing more often than it seems it should (crashing on loading screens seemingly random but not played longer than 10 minutes to other places). I have tried to turn off auto saves but it didnt help much and then i tried to use LOOT. Now this is where my question starts.

When Using LOOT i get an error in red, under every plugin saying "This plugin requires "FalloutNV.esm" to be active, but it is inactive." (See screen shot). I can not active this in LOOT or in vortex it seems (See another screen shot).

I have reduced what is shown on the screen shots to fit it into the file size however it is exacly the same for every plugin for LOOT and all the mods show correctly in the plugin section of Vortex..

The Mods i am using:

NMC's textures NV

NVSR

FNV 4GB

FCO

EVE

NV Script extender

UIO - User Interface Organizer

Project Nevada

As i said it all works fine in game but strangly ive done something wrong since Fallout.esm is inactive. Im happy to read something if it has a clear solution otherwise help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.