Cold Storage Limit

drwhistler75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The max of 50 also creates a bug in the game. if you have 50 mechs in storage and get one as a mission reward you can't close the rewards window because you can't add the mech.

I am actually looking into making this mod because i also want to collect them all and i hate not being able to. But since i don't have the modding experience it takes a long time to figure out how to build a mod.

If someone who knows how to mod could either give me a hint on how to proceed or pick up where i got stuck that would be awesome.

MechColdStorageWidget is the one that has a check that compares stored mechs to the max inventory number. changing it here would (probably) let you add more but could get you in trouble elsewhere.

The class that holds the max number of 50 is the Actor-Info-MWDataModel-MWInventoryModel but i see no way to edit that.

So if anyone could up that limit to 250 / 300 or tell me how to edit MWInventoryModel that would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on this?

I have no clue about Modding but just as an idea.

If changing the MechColdStorageWidget could lead to problems what if one changes the number each mech adds to that... at the moment each mech adds 1 if i am right... if one changes that to 0.1 if thats possible we hat a lot more storage.

Maybe thats more easely achivable?