my name's Gabriele Filipponi and I'm currently the new manteiner of the SmartHunter overlay.
Firstly I would like to point out that I'm only updating a few stuff for the overlay and give whole credits to the original author (r00telement) of this wonderful mod, also for his excellent work he have done when he wrote the code. Never saw a better written project.
Now for the mod itself:
1)You can find the code at this repo
2)Please read README.md
, when visiting the repo as it contains "How to install", "How to update" and "How to use" (yeah you can fix a lot of stuff just by reading this tiny file);
3)If you have any problem please use the issue tracker on github in my repo;
4)As for now Player Buff Widget Monsters Removable Parts and Monster Status Effects are is NOT working and I'm trying to figure out how to make them works again;
5)I will update this thread with a changelog for every new commit.
If you have any advice or request for the mod please let me know.
Thanks for reading this,
Have a nice day
1)Added Monster Statuses, NOT
rage and stamina.
2)A few statuses are labaled with numbers as i don't know their names, so if you find a status that you know just report it so I can add it in a future patch.
1)Fixed AutoUpdater module to properly update json files.
1)Added rage timer.
1)Added Monster Removable Parts.
1)Fixed all the things that were broken after the new patch hitted.
2)Added Rajang (NOTE: I've labelled the first removable part as HORNS and the second one as the TAIL, if my assumption is NOT correct please report it to me so i can fix it).
3)I've almost figured how to read buffs (for the player widget). So stay tuned
2)Initial support for player widget (buff widget)
3)NEW: I've added equipment recharging time to the player widget.
IMPORTANT: With this update i recommend you to do a clean install (as I've added a few new keys in Config.json
1)Fixed Monster sizes, Removable Parts and Weapon Buffs (long sword)
3)Added a new DebugWidget (hidden by default)
4)Now widgets won't show in ALT+TAB
5)Added Fast Pattern Scanning -> After the first run the app will write the addressed in a file to get faster access on successives runs (it's very fast)
6)Added new keys:
- "DontShowIfAlone" under "TeamWidget"; default to false. If set to true will hide the TeamWidget if you are alone
- "ShowSize" under "MonsterWidget", default to true. If set to true will show MonsterSizes
- "UseAnimations" under "MonsterWidget", default to false. If set to true will use animations for status effects
- "ShowOnlySelectedMonster" under "MonsterWidget", default to true. If set to true will show only the Monster that you've selected in the map during an hunt
"IsVisible": false, // just change to true if you want to see this
} //This is for testing and it is hidden by default
Monster will always be centered (no more left alignement)
- The game will show widgets and do stuff only if you are in a lobby (this is an optimization)
- Probably more as I don't remember what I've added
- NEW BUGS WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
1)Bug fix for new patch
Edited by Peppa96, 20 February 2020 - 11:55 AM.