SmartHunter for Iceborne

Peppa96

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the guilding lands in multiplayer the team damage doesnt work

Yep, unfortunately in expeditions (also guilding lands) damage is not stored anywere so there's no way of getting it (also other meters can't provide this measure inside those modes).

There are a lot of known statuses that are not listed in the MonsterData.json. If you find out what they are please list them down by quoting this message.

So far:

12 is dung

10 is Flash

21 is a Felvyne Knock Down Trap

Thanks for the report, as for 12 I've already added that. Are you sure about number 10 as I've already labelled number 9 with FLASH?

Anyway will label both 9 and 10 to flash if you'll find whats is Flash now just report it back :wink:

Edited by Peppa96

I flat-out can't run it, windows blocks me and says it can't run on my PC, even after having tried telling it to run anyway, and having disabled smartscreen. Am I just being an idiot somehow?

You have The latest .NET Framework runtime.?

Yes, it was the first thing I did, and I restarted after as recommended

I have the same issue. I have an older version that works, but it fails to update, and when I try the newest version it says this app can't run on your pc.

I flat-out can't run it, windows blocks me and says it can't run on my PC, even after having tried telling it to run anyway, and having disabled smartscreen. Am I just being an idiot somehow?

Myfi, try running as admin that worked for me

I have the same issue. I have an older version that works, but it fails to update, and when I try the newest version it says this app can't run on your pc.

My browser didn't complete the download initially since it thought the file was sketchy and I had a message saying it can't run on my PC. If the exe is 0 kb, check the downloads section of your browser to complete the download

Edited by Shcrotum

[2020-02-02 20:25:41] State Machine: PatternScanning (468 ms) > PatternScanFailed

[2020-02-02 20:25:41] Failed Patterns:

48 8B 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8D 54 24 38 C6 44 24 20 00 4D 8B 40 08 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 5C 24 60 48 83 C4 50 5F C3

48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 48 ?? 89 8F ?? ?? ?? ??

48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 01 FF 50 ?? 48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? B2 01 E8 ?? ?? ?? ??

48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 41 8B 94 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 51 ??