Investigation - Supporters cannot purchase 1 month Premium

Pickysaurus

Had premium Once.

Came back tried to register one month ...after a few months - got routed to this board. I remember fixing it by doing some Premium nonsense here.

I've now come back after a year - same error - Forgot what I did...now trawling through the forums for figuring out how to get my 1 month plan. AGAIN!!!

Yo Mods! Here's a simple solution - NIX the redirect to the forums and fix this silliness at the NexusMods itself. Purchase Premium > Paywith Paypal/CreditCard/Rob A Bank > Complete transactions. All in the same domain!!

This is is the ONLY website where I get knocked over to the forums to pay for a feature unrelated to forums!! :nuke:

• 1 month later...

Just tried to do 1 month of Premium and I am facing this issue. I have been premium in the past, on the 1 month package which I let lapse each time as I get bored of games quick.

Also if I try and buy Premium using the link on the forums (Top right "Buy Premium") the price is different, showing as £3.59 instead of £2.99 at this link: https://users.nexusmods.com/register/memberships