Investigation - Supporters cannot purchase 1 month Premium

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

kojak747

kojak747

It Just Works!

• Premium Member
  • 1,654 posts

Same issue - gave up and purchased it through the DP system.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,681 posts

Same issue - gave up and purchased it through the DP system.

Glad you managed to get Premium. Did you see the workaround in the OP? 

sixsigma1978

sixsigma1978

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Had premium Once. 

Came back tried to register one month ...after a few  months - got routed to this board. I remember fixing it by doing some Premium nonsense here. 

I've now come back after a year - same error - Forgot what I did...now trawling through the forums for figuring out how to get my 1 month plan. AGAIN!!!

Yo Mods! Here's a simple solution - NIX the redirect to the forums and fix this silliness at the NexusMods itself.  Purchase Premium > Paywith Paypal/CreditCard/Rob A Bank > Complete transactions. All in the same domain!! 

This is is the ONLY website where I get knocked over to the forums to pay for a feature unrelated to forums!!  :nuke:

Snaggle

Snaggle

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Just tried to do 1 month of Premium and I am facing this issue. I have been premium in the past, on the 1 month package which I let lapse each time as I get bored of games quick.

Also if I try and buy Premium using the link on the forums (Top right "Buy Premium") the price is different, showing as £3.59 instead of £2.99 at this link: https://users.nexusm...ter/memberships

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,681 posts

Sorry to hear about your problem, please read the first post in this topic which contains the workaround until we have a more permanent fix in place. 

Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds