Frequently Asked Questions

LHammonds

I'm fairly confused about how to update mods. Especially when using the NMM. If someone would be willing to help me with this (they could just pm me) this would be very appreciated. (PS: I would also love you forever. nbd.)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
This is my BugDump.txt from wryeflash (Fallout 3).
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Wrye Flash Launcher.pyw", line 32, in <module>
File "bash\bash.pyo", line 294, in main
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 35883, in initBosh
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 35625, in initDirs
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 35536, in getFalloutPath
bash.bolt.BoltError: Install Error
Failed to find Fallout3.exe in C:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3.
Note that the Mopy folder should be in the same folder as Fallout3.exe.
I need help getting this to run.. my mopy is in the fallout 3 install dir. But wont read.. I installed it and it opened up the first time, but after installing mods, it won't. Any advice?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Is there any way to tell before you run Fallout 3 whether several Mods will work together? As I wanted to run the Follower Amata mod with the Brisa Almodovar on top of a companion extender limit mod as I could have both of them in my group at once but whether this would work without conflicts would be a different story..

Is there any way to tell before you run Fallout 3 whether several Mods will work together? As I wanted to run the Follower Amata mod with the Brisa Almodovar on top of a companion extender limit mod as I could have both of them in my group at once but whether this would work without conflicts would be a different story..

There is no way to tell beforehand whether any given mod will work with any other. However, you are not talking about two mods that change the same thing. Adding two companion mods for different people will work. I have a lot of added companions added by individual mods that work together with no problems. For example, I currently have in my group Brisa, Brooke, Ariana and an android.

You may want to add Followers Fixer to your load list https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12274

• 9 months later...