Classic Combat armor Replacer

WebbProductionsEntertain

A while back I installed this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27717?tab=description

And I thought, why is it not a replacer? If someone could make this armor replace the vanilla combat armor and vanilla combat helmet that would be great!

Heyas Webb!

It's most likely not a replacer, because tons of people throw fits at the author whenever they "replace" something extremely common in the armor department. Many times because they have mods for that armor that now don't work ;)

You might try posting to this guy's thread. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8307763-about-my-mods-vanilla-weapon-replacers/

He specializes in WEAPON replacers, but he might be up for the challenge.

I will warn you tho, even if a replacer is made, you'll still want to keep the original mod active in your load order. It uses scripts to add the stuff into the leveled lists, so you don't want to orphan those scripts, and risk corrupting the saves in your current games. ;)

Good luck with the request, it looks like some cool stuff! :)

Thanks Storm again for you response. I know that he is a replacer modder but he is working on now updating all of his weapon mods to improve them. I was just wanting to see if any one else would pick it up so I wouldn't have to ask him.

Ah, gotcha gotcha.

Yeah, it's also good not to put all your eggs in one basket, as the saying goes :wink:

I gotta give those guys a lot of credit. I mean, on the outside it looks like... Oh, it's just a replacer.

But, I've tried (emphasis on that word) to do a replacer for just a receiver for a pipe pistol. That part of it is simple as heck and takes maybe 20 seconds, if that.

It's all the OTHER stuff! Attachments! Recipes! Modifiers!

My ADD goes into overdrive, and I can't keep track of what I've worked on, what I haven't worked on, and all those new names in my new esp file start turning into a huge blur of letters and numbers.

So yeah, definite props to the folks that can do this kind of thing. :)

Edited by StormWolf01