I would like to follow up with this, because it's not as easy as reverse-engineering the thing. I'm working on an update for my Yet Another Sexy Hancock 2K mod, one that properly converts Hancock to his own race instead of cheating the system by turning him human and then pointing to new texture files. I'm soooo close, but I'm tearing out my hair over the Morph Data info.

The short version is that I created a new race called HancockRace by copying and renaming HumanRace, because I wanted to keep all the Human morph data and face parts (eyebrows, scars, etc.). Ghouls have one face and it's completely morph-less, so you can't create a unique face under the texture, which is a bummer. Beauty is only skin deep, as they say, but nice cheekbones also help. Heh...

Anyway, to get to this point, I followed this tutorial to the letter: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_a_custom_race_for_Skyrim

It is very close to be correct, except that the Creation Kit has undergone some changes since this was written, most importantly the part I'm having issues with, which is the Morph Data under the Race menu. The problem is that when I finished making the race, it did NOT keep the HumanRace morph points. I don't think I touched that part of the form, but when I saved it, it wiped out all the values. So now I'm having to copy over each morph point number value into the new Race form. The good news is, that works. But it is super tedious. I'm not trying to create a whole new anime or furry race with custom facial animations or anything like that. I literally am just altering the HumanRace by adding some ghoul stuff to it so I can hopefully do this to some other ghouls in the game without changing them to human.

Any ideas?

Is there really no other way to do this or copy the info from one race to another? There's a lot about Creation Kit I don't know, especially anything concerning face animations. I see something under the Character menu that says "Update Facebones Model Availability". Will that help me in this case, or am I stuck? Fortunately, I only have to do it once--well, maybe twice if I can't get it to work for the female race, too. But it'd still be nice to know.

Idk man, I just want a complete furry mod