No Blight Wolf Summon

Feniks402

Could someone create a mod that replaces blight wolf with alpha wolf or even witherfang in ranger specialization, please?

It is just annoying walking around with blighted creature where we as grey wardens are supposed to fight with.

Or maybe someone could explain me step by step how to do it on my own?

I now nothing about modding or which programs should I use.

Edited by Feniks402

I have a file that replaces the blight wolf with the alpha wolf that I uploaded a couple of years ago and then pulled after some complaints. It's only been minimally tested on my end (b/c I don't really play the game any longer),but I can upload it if you are still interested.

Edit: On second thought, it's probably better that I don't share my file. I can't replicate the talents that the Blight Wolf summon has - it lacks the controllable Shred - and while the elevated rank of the Alpha Wolf (Lieutentant vs the Normal ranked Blight Wolf) is a trade-off of sorts, there may be balance issues.

Edited by theskymoves

I have a file that replaces the blight wolf with the alpha wolf that I uploaded a couple of years ago and then pulled after some complaints. It's only been minimally tested on my end (b/c I don't really play the game any longer),but I can upload it if you are still interested.

Edit: On second thought, it's probably better that I don't share my file. I can't replicate the talents that the Blight Wolf summon has - it lacks the controllable Shred - and while the elevated rank of the Alpha Wolf (Lieutentant vs the Normal ranked Blight Wolf) is a trade-off of sorts, there may be balance issues.

Is there any hope you will ever consider to create that kind of mod again?

I spent the last few days trying to get the "Shred" talent to show up, with no success. The flawed version is good enough for my purposes and is what I'm going to use - I even think the increased viability of the Alpha may be a better option than the talent on the Blight - so I doubt I'll make another attempt at the mod any time soon, if ever.