port of the amazing Ellindia Forest mod by WinterMayfly,ReGenBot03&regenbot03

skyrimlover1212

l loved this mod on oldrim,and l am sad to see that there is no port of it. l hope that someone is willing/able to port her to sse. EDIT: never mind folks,l just needed to download it manualy and put it in my sse mod loader (nmm for me) and it worked,she is now in my game.

Edited by skyrimlover1212

EDIT: never mind folks,l just needed to download it manualy and put it in my sse mod loader (nmm for me) and it worked,she is now in my game.

I know that it's necessary at least to re-save a plugin in Creation Kit for porting... Didn't you do that?

Edited by shumkar

no, l just downloaded it,put it in a folder i use for manual mods, went to nmm,added mod from file,and activated it and she is now in my game. l have no clue how to use the CK.

l have not tested her follower mechanics*,but l went to the in game place,and l saw her sitting there,with no weird/glitchy models,and she looked great,so l count that as a win. lf needed l can just use aft for follower behavior.

l have tested her and my port worked flawlessly. next stop: the temple of mara.

Edited by skyrimlover1212

skyrimlover1212,

An interesting expierence! I guess, if it is a follower mod, it has meshes, and some meshes, as I know, needs to be reworked in NifSkope for porting... As zixi said, "If it ain't broke don't fix it!" :smile:

Edited by shumkar