Player Character moves on his own (without autowalking) and slides through objects (rocks, trees, ground...) for a few seconds

fawxgaming

Hi, didnt found anything like that with google search, so i need ur help.

like the title says, my character starts moving around on his own after some few minutes in the game. He moves and slides around through everything on the same height. so he doesnt move up/down. and he always tries to move back to the beginning position. i cant stop him by pressing any key - only esc or something similar to pause the game, but after back in the game the bug goes on. after a few seconds this weird bug ends and some minutes later it happens again. i cant play like that. i have around 360 modfiles enabled, and everything except this bug works... (at least i cant find something else not working (yet .. ^^))

maybe someone can help me... would be great

here is my load order (copied from LOOT):
https://pastebin.com/jYQu8Rci

pc specs (if necessary):

• Mainboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K (Coffee Lake)
  • Cooler: Corsair Watercooling
  • RAM: 32GB DDR4 G.Skill
  • Grafikkarte: AOURUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Extreme Edition
  • SSD/HDD: 1x 512 GB Samsung SSD 960 Pro, 1x 8TB Seagate HDD
  • ODD: LG BluRay Drive
  • Sound: Creative X-Fi SoundBlaster Z
  • Power: Corsair 750 Watts 80 Plus Gold
  • Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 6

thanks for everyone who's trying :smile:
- fawx

EDIT:
maybe thats helpful: i can look around with the mouse while this is happen. and it doesnt happen after a few minutes but after a few seconds in the game, when the mod messages appear in the top-left. maybe after 20 - 30 seconds. and then it happens again some minutes and again and again.

What mod messages are appearing on the left? Is this at the start of the game? You shouldn't add that many mods to start a game unless you've played the game before for many hours and you know the mods. Start the game with a few mods and add mods as you go along so that you know which mods are causing problems. Your problem seems to come from an animation mod, that's my first thought anyway. So, delete all animation mods from the game to see if that fixes it.