Noob Requesting Assistance From Senpai

AFuzzyObject

Hi,

So, I can't be the only one that thinks the Night Thorn veils look the coolest... There's not much competition other than the Noble Silver veil. I've been looking around for tutorials to just replace the better veil models with the Midnight Thorn model or be able to change the colors of the veils to actually match my favorite colors instead of trying to match the veils with the limited outfits we are given. Kinda pointless of customizing your character's outfit when it doesn't match AT ALL with the veils that are most useful; especially in end-game. I've been wanting to advance to harder difficulties, but I find myself staying on the lower-end just because I want to use that damn veil instead!

I've already followed what I could from here: https://github.com/KarbonAKitt/CVWiki/wiki

I've extracted all of the pak files to my external drive. When I use blender and import a psk, I see nothing. I absolutely must be doing something wrong, but I just can't figure it out with my utter lack of knowledge.

Halp me pls!

They seriously need to give us the ability to customize the veils and have a preview of it on your character when using the mirror of shape-shifting. Also, better accessories. DLC stickers ain't gonna do it! (wtf were they thinking?!)