Option to turn off Automatrons.

zetabyte27

Much like the Disable option with Robotics Expert Rank 3. I want that for all robots in the game, especially ones created in the Robot Workbench.

Hoping someone can do this. Or if you have an idea of how it might be done, let me know. I'm willing to try to create it myself.

Thanks.

You mean you want to be able to disable robots when you have this perk? Doesn't rank 1 already do that? What are you looking for?

No no lol. That's for normal robots around the Commonwealth. I mean the robots you can create yourself with the Automatron DLC. You can't hack them or, yep, disable them.

You mean you want to be able to disable robots when you have this perk? Doesn't rank 1 already do that? What are you looking for?

No no lol. That's for normal robots around the Commonwealth. I mean the robots you can create yourself with the Automatron DLC. You can't hack them or, yep, disable them.

That seems like rather an oversight..... Of course, I suspect their reasoning would be "you built it, why would you WANT to deactivate it?"..... I think you can scrap them though, can't you?

That seems like rather an oversight..... Of course, I suspect their reasoning would be "you built it, why would you WANT to deactivate it?"..... I think you can scrap them though, can't you?

Yeah we can scrap them. But I want to just be able to turn off and store some companion robots in a warehouse when they're not in use. For role-playing purposes as well as lessening the traffic jams due to the brilliant pathing A.I of the settlers.

Yeah we can scrap them. But I want to just be able to turn off and store some companion robots in a warehouse when they're not in use. For role-playing purposes as well as lessening the traffic jams due to the brilliant pathing A.I of the settlers.

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm there??? Nah. Gotta be my imagination. :)

I am not finding a mod that does that..... I wonder though, if you shot him once, so he went hostile, could you THEN deactivate him? (assuming you had the correct perk?) But, would the rest of the settlers go hostile as well????

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm there??? Nah. Gotta be my imagination. :)

I am not finding a mod that does that..... I wonder though, if you shot him once, so he went hostile, could you THEN deactivate him? (assuming you had the correct perk?) But, would the rest of the settlers go hostile as well????

I doubt it. And yep, the whole settlement turns on you.

Here, exactly what you want, I think.

I've had it in my load order for years.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20755

I thought I might run into you! But I did not expect that! Holy crap. I've gone through all mod pages for the search result "Automatron" and never found this. But thank you! This is literally exactly what I wanted! Thank you so very much!

So, do I close this thread now somehow or what. Also, thank you again lol. How did I never find this.