Looking for a simple Tauriel NPC Follower, will pay

RGCheek1

My wife and I have played DnD and similar RPGs since 1983, and she always played a red headed wood elf archer/ranger character, but I cant find anything she can use for Skyrim.

I badly want to get this for her, and I am willing to pay for someone to build her, just this appearance with red hair named Tauriel and with archer/ranger skills.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12845#

Needs to be standalone.

Any help with this is appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I realise I am responding to an old comment, but if you are still looking for a solution, I can suggest the following.

*Download and install mods (via Vortex or Mod Organiser).

1. Install whatever follower mod whose appearance you like (such as that Zeth).

But sInce you mentioned Tauriel, I assume you wanted a red-headed Woof Elf that looks similar to the Tauriel character from LOTR. Well, today is your lucky day!

Tauriel Companion from The Hobbit by m0ckin9bird - german - deutsch at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Tauriel from The Hobbit at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) (for SSE version)

2. You can use below mod to choose a Tauriel preset.

Tauriel- The Hobbit Racemenu Preset at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

2. Alternatively, use below mod to copy the NPC appearance to the player character. Make sure your character is of same race and gender as NPC, otherwise it may create problems I think.

Copy Character Appearance at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

3. Then use below mod to change your player character's appearance safely:

Vanity Mirror SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

4. Following mods add a lot of hairstyles - try them out!

KS Hairdos SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

ApachiiSkyHair SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

5. Try these armor and weapons that'll suit this lovely character!

Ashara Elven archer armour revisited at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Bosmer Wood Elf LEAF Armor at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Tauriels Bow and Arrows at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Tauriels Daggers at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Hope this helps!