Possible Lesbos/Chip On Your Shoulder Bug?

riley2

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to weaken the leadership of Lesbos for the quest "Chip On Your Shoulder".

Problem is: Every time the level is supposed to drop to "weakened" it resets to "fortified". I literally just killed a Polemarch, it took off the points (barely fortified anymore), 1 minute later, same fort, I pillaged the nation treasure and it was back to 100% fortified.

This never happened in other regions and I'm about 70% through the game. Some of those are still weakened or vulnerable from hours ago.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but twice already (while I was in a different region), the quest popped up as completed and I had to reload. Figured some NPC had killed the leader and thought it pretty cool that "life" of NPCs continued even when you're nowhere near. :rolleyes:

No spoilers, please.

Thank you in advance.

Update:

I left it alone for a while and all of a sudden the region was vulnerable. Meanwhile there were about 5 other times the quest was "completed" while on another mission. I interrupted one of those to finally get it done. When I got there (not having done anything but get one soldier out of the way) this showed up:

ACO-Chip-On-Your-Shoulder.png

Anyway... this quest is weird.

Edited by riley2