The Fall of the West.

Harbringe

I just hope that, when the West falls, it doesn't fall on me. Which makes me wonder where exactly the West will fall. In the East? And when the West has fallen, does that mean there's no more West? How are map makers going to get around that, eh? No more sundowns either, when the West is gone.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saying in Fallout, FO: 2, FO: NV, FO: 4 is that "War never changes"

It takes the courage and strength to go out among the people and help too.

It takes the courage and strength of a warrior to ask for HELP.

It might take someone like you to help a veteran. Just in case you know a Veteran in need of help

Call in for them.

If you know a Veteran you know is in an emotional crisis call 1-800-273-8255

Press or dial number 1 for Veterans.

The downward trend call all be traced to the collapse of the family. This is due to many factors. The communists played the long game. infiltrating and undermining American society to the point where they have complete control over higher education and now produce citizens who hate their own country and praise Communism. No one is immune, even Lebron James bends down to suck commie Chinese cock while enjoying the fruits of capitalism like no other.

They have also convinced many women that they are better off not raising their own children to work a meaningless job because not doing so makes them an incomplete person, when the exact opposite is true.

Seriously, the worst thing you can do is send your kid to college.

Tuco, stick to getting saved by the man with no name because you suck at politics. Communism is just a container used by American politicians to throw anything into that they wanted to scare the people with. Communism is living in a commune, or, a community, where you help each other when needed. Go watch the Amish and call them communists. 'Communism' as such doesn't really exist. It's either Marxism, Leninism, Stalinism, Trotskism, etc. In the USA you have Democratism and Republicanism, both far inferior to so-called Communism.

Have you ever read the Engels & Marx book The Communist Manifest? No? You should.

Ah! The truth is out.

How do I know. Because a bunch of geniuses got together and created our dormitory government to be just like the authors of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution planned it to be. When we figured out how the written version of the story goes we took the positions from each of our students in the dorm, our roommates who each brought what they were studying in their classroomss and we put the way our government to the test to see if it would work. Then we tested our ways, ourselves. We found out our nations government would work.

That is; If any and all of us got elected.

The only reason all those people who got the job. is because no one knows how the machine works and so far it's been the same old.

I know it works! All of us student in Sutton Hall tested it at EWSC (now ESU). During the years 1972 - 1974 we managed to create a working government with the ForeFathers designed and our dorm did it for 2 years.

After we finalized did it; we decided to do it proper. The next year; we selected the individuals to run for office, no more mock trials, and when the election was over they took the wheel, :laugh: , it crumbled in less than two months. For the same reason we see Washington D. C.'s elected begin to fail. They don't know how, it's like they don't know how to drive a car. And for some reason no one else wants to even tell them were the keys are. :sad: There's good reason for that. They don't know how it works. :ohmy:

Because none of the our 3rd generation dorm room mates that became the elected officials ever attended the meetings and operations of both the house and senate once. It was their first year in school. They didn't even hold their meetings after the third month.

The Sutton Hall Vietnam Veterans Organization's , we even got a signed letter from President Nixon for our organization indoctrination before he realized he had just given a bunch of Vietnam veterans authorization to have a Government organization. He must have thought we were a bunch of freshmen making up all the stuff for a masters degree or some such thing.

After two months. Just like it always seems with our elected official ever year in Washington D. C. the first Vietnam Veteran Government sanctioned governing body our 1st President turned to and walked out the door with five women and we never saw him again. Lawyers!

I bought a 60 gallon keg of beer after we got the papers from President Nixon and we all had one hel uv a graduation party. Some of the sophs started getting a handle on seeing to it that Nixon got impeached as part of their thanks for his doings just before he cut the ribbon at Expo 74.

Why?!

Because he slashed their service time Earned college edu monthly earned checks by enough money they all had to go out and find jobs before the new year while they were all on home break for the New Years of 1974 - 1975 rolled in. President Nixon cut the Ribbon at Expo 74 and those sophmores used his own tricks to get him impeached.

They had every building he was scheduled to be in wired. And caught him saying the truth about how he felt about America.

They aired the movie clip on SNL after the Summer of 1974. Expo 74 the Fair that brought down a U. S. President.

It was a film caught in the bathroom with him and the Attendant who got a reply and filmed him talking to the poor old kid who got the job of toilet service. A kid with the bathroom wired like good spy movie set. With the newest equipment, including smaller cameras, for the College new recording studio that they built for it's Radio & Television Department 16 track recording studio, that could hold 100 piece orchestra. Those fancy cameras made real snoops out of our classmates studying to be reporters.

If I die today! Seeing Nixon when he said, Live on television, "I am not a crook.:

Just that memory alone will leave me with a smile on my face. He wasn't a crook. Oh! NO! He was con man, a door to door salesmen selling free bibles to poior farmers, and a loser just like all the rest of the leaders are all over the world. Because all 50 of our students that helped make and get a government simulation of our government going found out it will work. It worked so well our dorm was the best dorm on campus for 2 years.

Now I lay me down to sleep the Eastern Washington Military Dormitory's souls to keep, and if I rise before you finish lyao. I won't have a thing to worry about, because I will be too busy shaking hands with the men and women that Impeach Nixon.

I'm the guy who played the part of the Surgeon General, then that next autumn I was the Judges Advocate.

Nobody but a bunch of College students even knows where the Key is to start that machine. U. S. A. U. S. A. Run by all the people, who run away, from home.

We rose from the Vietnam Draftee's, became a government of our dormitories people, by our dormitories people, for our dormitories people.

Street bands in the east and south and the garage bands from all the stock car families, wh*%# house musician playin alleys and singing,

How Dry I am - to - Is everybody happy?! - to - We Built this City ON ROCK AND ROLL.

It ain't just their fault. because they're not really wired to be governing us people at all. It's the peoples too. The electoral college, the business people, the Rich and powerful, And worst of all the student's who know better, the people who rant about iand the rest of the people who elected them also,

And that is the final time I am going to edit, so; And that is the rest of the story.

100 Million dead people may disagree with you.

The USA and its 'democracy' helped the whole of South America getting dictators, as well as in the Phillipines and other countries. To further their cause regardless of the local population. Pinochet, Stroessner, Videla, Marcos, Noriega. An ideology never killed anyone. It's people who use an ideology for their own purposes that kill other people. Throwing around numbers is easy. Don't get blinded by them. Also don't forget that Russia was an allie against Nazi Germany and communism only became a 'dirty' word when the USA needed an 'enemy' to be able to keep-up their war industry. If ever there was one country that lay at the basis of terrorrism and chimes-in the end of Western Civilisation, then it's the USA. Globalisation and now domestic terror in the form of keeping people in check through the enforcement of medical passes. The US government always wanted checkpoints within their borders, at state lines and such. Well, your 'democracy' is going to make it happen on the back of a so-called pandemic which isn't more dangerous than an average cold or flu.

100 million dead people don't disagree with anything. They're dead.