A 3rd CW Faction, Dragonborn side.

McPipe

Many players never choose a side on the Civil war.
You read them say things like "Im on the Dragonborn side"... yet, there is no mod that makes that possible.

There is "Become High King" and "Civil War Neutrality" which are awesome, but they do not tackle the real need of the players.

My request is about ADDING a third faction, your faction, "the Dragonborn faction" the "Dragonsons" to the Civil War.

Making the war go like this:
-The Stormcloaks vs The Imperials vs The "Dragonsons"

At the end, when you win, you could go to war againts the Thalmor, that would be a nice addition.

You could name your own Jarls. (put that begger as a Jarl, or maybe Balgruff never leave his seat)

Not too heavy, just whats necesary.

If i knew how to do it, i would, but i don't know how to mod.

Lucky for us there is smart people in this community that can make this a reality.

Thank you for reading. :smile:

"Not too heavy, just whats necessary."?

Yeah a mod like this would require, REQUIRE redubbing voices, (with at least decent VA) adding new dialog to reference the new faction, possibly New NPCs, your own faction armor, thats preferably not just a reskin, creating a proper Summerset isle (or at the very least a small portion of it), you want to go to war with them right? well you'll need to take the fight to them then at least bloody there noses. since your character will become high king of skyrim naturally you'll need AT LEAST some light kingdom management mechanics.

Setting taxes, hiring and paying troop wages, ruling over you subjects on the throne by deliberating on what to do with random pesent requests and disputes, maybe repairing some of those damaged forts around skyrim, install your own jarls (companions perhaps?), dealing with bandits/riots etc, setting your view on the death penalty or life imprisonment. creating new laws, and so on and so forth. maybe dealing with your very own rebellion by a disgruntled jarl. if someone makes a mod like this and theres nothing mentioned in the previous lists in the mod. it'd be a waste of time imo.

Edited by Swordsguy2010