Some facility actions are forever stucked...plus another bug.

leotheEliteMajor117

This ever happened after realizing im not able to make a feast at my kitchen facility now. It stays red forever, it doesn't have a timer and plus I don't get the bonuses from the stuck feast.

Now, my medical lab also got hit by the bug. Distribution of medical kits got stuck too, I don't get the +10 vitality and days gone by real-time, the feast and medical kits stay red and aren't refreshing anymore.

Even the Dojo's fitness regimen, melee training, Greenhouse plant growing progress, and Snyder watchtower Firearm training all got stuck too and won't refresh, they don't offer any bonuses, even the bonus from dojo or gun training isn't giving more exp, it's just for show.

I rebuilt the said facilities but the Feast, Medical kits, are forever stuck now, they won't stop being stuck unless I go to a new level, which I still have a lot to do b4 going to Lvl 5.

Need help.

Additional bug: Is there a limit on how many enclaves can join you? I have possibly two enclaves not joining me when they have full trust. I tried losing trust from the enclaves and refilled it but no "You rock!" Message appears. They won't join me and their supply locker doesn't have anything. I'm guessing this is a bug? So annoying they keep offering me missions and they won't damn join us. Please help ASAP.

That sounds like you have either replaced one of the files entirely, or have a typo that stops it from reading everything in one of them. Based on those descriptions, it could be anything from facilities, rtsevents, rtsdata, expertise, characters, globalconstants, or even actorconstants. Revert recent changes and put them back one thing at a time and make sure it works before changing anything else.

That sounds like you have either replaced one of the files entirely, or have a typo that stops it from reading everything in one of them. Based on those descriptions, it could be anything from facilities, rtsevents, rtsdata, expertise, characters, globalconstants, or even actorconstants. Revert recent changes and put them back one thing at a time and make sure it works before changing anything else.

In my guess there is incompatability.

Now I remember, I installed the "Zombies don't run" mod and seems to also overwrite your files of your mod of Ver 1.6 Non-YOSE.

They seem to not go well I think. Also, I was reviewing your XML sources of the non yose version, and I found a zombievariants.xml that the mod didn't add and turned to bmd, is that required for the mod to work properly? Also how do I manually make the zeds walk instead of run? So I can fully integrate the Zombies don't run mod with your mod.

Update 1: I recently modified one of the xml files and it's rtsevents.xml then turned it to bmd by overwriting the old bmd file to the new one. Is this the culprit? Never touched the globalconstants, expertise, rtsdata files.

Edited by LabroLEO

It is not compatible with ANY mod that changes the same files. Specific things are not entirely controlled by one file in many cases, and changing one file not only breaks the changes in that file, but all of the others that depend upon it.

Don't change the zombie speeds, it messes with many mission types. When zombies are spawned at a distance and can't get close enough in time, the mission will never complete because required targets are missing.

It is not compatible with ANY mod that changes the same files. Specific things are not entirely controlled by one file in many cases, and changing one file not only breaks the changes in that file, but all of the others that depend upon it.

ÃÂ

Don't change the zombie speeds, it messes with many mission types. When zombies are spawned at a distance and can't get close enough in time, the mission will never complete because required targets are missing.

Well, missions can still be completed, mostly these are for Breakdown, and it's the players choice to go upclose to the zed and kill it.

Is zombievariants actually required for the full experience of your mod?

If possible, what code did that mod use to make the zombies walk instead of run? I mostly prefer walking zombies instead running ones, if that ain't the case, can I create somekind of random percentage that, a regular zombie is a runner or a walker? Or should those green-eyed zeds be the runners while the red-eyed ones be the walkers?

Green eye zeds seem to be newly infected humans, still showing clear skin, having the brain go awry, and being very aggressive, in search for live survivors, running for their flesh, while Red eye ones show to have dead skin color and are all bruised up, shot, or rotting because of time, these zeds should be the slow ones.

IMO, the Green zeds should be the aggressive, runner ones while the Red zeds should be less aggressive ones and move slowly.

Edited by LabroLEO

We are getting into territory here that falls under the notes on the mod: "REMOVE OTHER MODS FIRST and then VERIFY THE GAME CACHE. The mod is not compatible with other mods that use the same files, and it is possible that while removing other mods you can accidentally delete a file that is required by the game.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MOD IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MODS INSTALLED OR IF YOU HAVE MODIFIED ANY FILES. I do not have the time to investigate every other mod out there to determine compatability, and I will not be installing/uninstalling other mods to troubleshoot issues."

as well as, specifically for the sources, "2. Make changes carefully. Because of the number and type of changes already made to the mod, some techniques that you may have read or discovered may not work properly in this mod. You will need to learn how a particular task is done in this mod before adjusting it, or you will risk causing any number of other issues. Before making changes to numerical values, you should search for other instances of the variable name, because some are adjusted in multiple places, and changing only a single location may also cause problems. Essentially, you are no longer modding the game. You have to learn how to mod the mod.

3. This mod is very heavily integrated. There are dependancies between most of the major files, so it is not possible to simply take one file and use it... without the dependant files, it will not work properly."

We are getting into territory here that falls under the notes on the mod: "REMOVE OTHER MODS FIRST and then VERIFY THE GAME CACHE. The mod is not compatible with other mods that use the same files, and it is possible that while removing other mods you can accidentally delete a file that is required by the game.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MOD IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MODS INSTALLED OR IF YOU HAVE MODIFIED ANY FILES. I do not have the time to investigate every other mod out there to determine compatability, and I will not be installing/uninstalling other mods to troubleshoot issues."

Â

as well as, specifically for the sources, "2. Make changes carefully. Because of the number and type of changes already made to the mod, some techniques that you may have read or discovered may not work properly in this mod. You will need to learn how a particular task is done in this mod before adjusting it, or you will risk causing any number of other issues. Before making changes to numerical values, you should search for other instances of the variable name, because some are adjusted in multiple places, and changing only a single location may also cause problems. Essentially, you are no longer modding the game. You have to learn how to mod the mod.

3. This mod is very heavily integrated. There are dependancies between most of the major files, so it is not possible to simply take one file and use it... without the dependant files, it will not work properly."

Oh, okay.

Well back to the show. Is the zombievariants mandatory for the mod? It's an xml file in the sources that's ready to be turned to a bmd. Also, the only solution to end that bug is go to a new level I suppose and don't change any bmd files until I'm close to go to a different level.