Help with mods [Witcher 3, PC]

tuldor88

*Cough cough* This is my first post here so at the begining - Hello to all !

tenor.gif

Now I have one small (or maybe not that small) request for you.

I play Witcher 3 from some time but recently (emm yesterday?) decided to add some mods to it to make game even better (yes yes I know it have few years, call me noob for not doing it sooner :tongue:), I prefer small but tasty things so I started from this set:

- World Map Fixes

- Superior Wolf school armor for eskel vesemir and lambert

- Spider Fix

- Thaler's monocle fix - you can now return the silver monocle to Thaler

- Vivienne's Feather Fix

- Hunter Instinct Skill Patch

- Caparison of Lament Fix

- Beatable Guards (Normal version)

- Better Trophies

- Extra Skill Slots and Mutations (Extra 6 Sockets only, no other changes)

- Disable storybook videos

They work fine but I have 2 things I want to know:

1) I also want to add Everybody comes to Corvo Bianco ( ECCB ) with hope to see more people on the end of second DLC... but not sure which option install to make it work properly: One time I hit to Triss other time to Yen, once Ciri is dead once alive...

So I need set to add Dandelion (everytime) ciri (if she is alive) and wizard i romanced with (if with any). Should I install all three options (Everybody Comes to Corvo Bianco Ciri and Dandelion Only + Everybody Comes to Corvo Bianco Yennefer + Everybody Comes to Corvo Bianco Triss) for that and hope game will figure out who and what i choosen? Or maybe I need to install only first one because Triss/Yen appear normally on un-moded game? Only game I ever moded was Baldur's Gate so I have no idea how it work on W3.

2) I would love to add few more too, so if you could suggest some I listening :wink: As i said i prefer small things (bug fixes/new quests/things CDPR forget/had no time to add). I play on polish version of game (if it somehow limit which one I may choose) and prefer same language on mods but ENG is fine too.

Ufff.. first post and I made wallpost, sorry :wink:

EDIT: Uhh... I just found proper subforum :/ any good soul would move topic to https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/3349-the-witcher-3-mod-talk/ ? Thanks in advance!

Edited by tuldor88