Help with Beyond Skyrim, stalled quest: Absent Antiquity

Arxa

Basically, I can't playback the memory gem for Capt Adius. I don't get an option when I speak to him. Can someone tell me the setstage to advance this or better yet, how to find quest stages in the creation kit. I don't understand how to use this CK, Thanks in advance.

Basically, I can't playback the memory gem for Capt Adius. I don't get an option when I speak to him. Can someone tell me the setstage to advance this or better yet, how to find quest stages in the creation kit. I don't understand how to use this CK, Thanks in advance.

Easier is to find it using console commands. Open the console and type:

sqt

and hit Enter. You will get a list of ALL active quests. You will need to use PageUp and PageDown to scroll through them. Hopefully, the quest that you're looking for has an obvious name. The vanilla ones are all straightforward and easily ruled out. Assuming you find it and it's call "ABCDE01" the next step is to look at where you are in the quest. Type:

Player.sqs ABCDE01

and hit Enter. There will be a list of numbers on the left (generally multiples of 10 keeping with what Bethesda gives as best practice) and each will be followed by a "0" or a "1". Those with a one are completed. Those with a zero are not. Look at the first one with a zero (let's say this is 50). Type:

SetStage ABCDE01 50

and hit Enter. You should get the message that you have completed that stage and can advance normally.

More information and other helpful console commands can be found here::

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console